Main Article Content
- Cosmetics products have been used for personal body care to improve the appearance of the human body.
- This study attempts to the awareness and consumption pattern of cosmetic products among the female students in the Mayiladuthurai
- This study is empirical in nature based on the online survey method. Six hundred seventy-five samples have taken for the study; a multistage proportionate stratified random sampling technique has adopted for the study.
- Out of 675 Samples 26.52 percent are from Government colleges, 45.33 percent are from Aided Colleges, and 28.15 percent are from Self-Finance Colleges
- Anderson's methods of writing techniques are followed by the study.
- The researcher strongly believes that if a suggestion offered in the study has considered being necessary actions for the concerned persons, the expectations the consumers have to point out by the respondents may come true.