Main Article Content
The research aims to identify the effectiveness of the (hidden arrangement) strategy in developing the creative motivation of fourth-grade students in physics. The research community is the fourth-scientific students. The sample of the research consisted of (30) female students of the experimental group, which was studied by the (hidden arrangement) strategy. (30) female students of the control group who studied in the traditional way. Given the nature of the research, the researcher adopted the experimental method. To achieve the objectives of the research, the researcher prepared a tool for creative motivation, which is a scale consisting of (37) items. The validity and reliability of the scale were verified, and the statistical analysis package (SPSS) was adopted to extract the results, as the results showed:
1)There are statistically significant differences at the level (0.05) in the variable of developing creative motivation in favor of the experimental group.There are significant statistically significant differences at the level (0.05) in the mean differences between the scores of the pre and post tests of the creative motivation scale among the experimental group students who study physics according to the hidden arrangement strategy.There are no known statistically significant differences at the level (0.05) in the mean differences between the pre and post test scores of the creative motivation scale among the experimental group students who study physics in the traditional way.
The research recommended the following
- Conducting in-service training courses for male and female physics teachers to train them on the use of modern strategies, including the hidden arrangement strategy.
- The preparation of the creative motivation scale for the fourth scientific grade in the physics book helps in providing physics teachers for the preparatory stage with this scale from my point of view.
- Inclusion of modern strategies, including the hidden arrangement strategy, in the vocabulary of methods of teaching physics in the faculties of education and basic education in order to improve and develop the level of preparation of the physics teacher.
- Directing teachers of science subjects in general and physics in particular to diversify the use of various strategies in teaching such as the hidden arrangement strategy because of its role in achieving the objectives of teaching scientific subjects to raise the level of achievement.
- The need for the Ministry of Education to issue a guide for physics teachers that includes modern strategies with an indication of the various steps and mechanism that it undertakes to keep pace with the development taking place in the educational sciences.