Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The average length of an article is approximately 7,500 words. Articles should be no shorter than 5,000 words and no longer than 10,000 words.
- The manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: Title page; abstract; keywords; main text (Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion); references; table(s); figure(s); Appendices (if any)
- The text is a double-spaced and 12-point font (e.g. Times New Roman); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses): Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition
- The manuscript detected for plagiarism by a company (iThenticate or Turnitin) chosen by the author(s). The report should be submitted in the submission process.
- As part of our commitment to supporting authors at every step of the publishing process, the JPSP requires the submitting author (only) to provide an ORCID iD when submitting a manuscript. This takes around 2 minutes to complete. Find more information: https://orcid.org
- Please submit the ethics committee approval document of the study to the journal system and include the information about the ethics committee approval document in the article
The manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Positive Psychology for publication should be original studies that were not published before or not submitted to anywhere else for publication. All the articles published in the Journal of Positive School Psychology are licensed with "Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License". This license entitles all parties to copy, share and redistribute all the articles, data sets, figures, and supplementary files published in this journal in data mining, search engines, websites, blogs, and other digital platforms under the condition of providing references. Open access is an approach that eases interdisciplinary communication and encourages cooperation among different disciplines. The journal, therefore, contributes to its own field by providing more access to its articles and a more transparent review process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.