Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The average length of an article is approximately 7,500 words. Articles should be no shorter than 5,000 words and no longer than 10,000 words.
- The manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: Title page; abstract; keywords; main text (Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion); references; table(s); figure(s); Appendices (if any)
- The text is a double-spaced and 12-point font (e.g. Times New Roman); employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses).
- In accordance with its publishing policies, the JPPW oblige each study that has undergone the "Blind Review Process" to be detected for plagiarism to protect the integrity of the study. Therefore, the manuscript detected for plagiarism by a company (iThenticate or Turnitin) chosen by the author(s). The report should be submitted in the submission process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.